I CASED this adorable pull-tab card from Tami White who has a video on Youtube. The little card on the front opens when you pull the tab. I've used the stamps and sentiment from Animal Outing stamp set, and inside the little card on the front it says "You and I make a great pair." There aren't a lot of mechanics to this card, and I think you would enjoy making it! Here is the scoop:
STAMP SETS: Animal Outing
INK: Memento black ink, Gray Granite light and dark Stampin' Blends, Daffodil Delight dark Stampin' Blend, Pumpkin Pie dark Stampin' Blend, Granny Apple Green light and dark Stampin' Blends, Highland Heather light Stampin' Blend, Gorgeous Grape ink pad.
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Brights DSP (Grape)
Embellishments: White Bakers twine, linen thread
Tools: Die Cutting Machine, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Stitched Shapes, Delightful Tag Topper Punch, Classic Label Punch, adhesive.
1. Cut Gorgeous Grape 8 1/2 x 5 1/2", score at 4 1/4"
2. Cut 2 Whisper White pieces ( 1 for layering on front and 1 for inside) with largest stitched rectangle from Rectangle Stitched Framelits.
3. Cut 1 Gorgeous Grape DSP with 2nd largest rectangle from Rectangle Stitched Framelits. Punch this piece as far over as the punch will go with Classic Label Punch (see photo below).
4. Cut Gorgeous Grape 2 x 6 1/4" for pull tab. Score this at 2 and 2 1/4" and punch end with Delightful Tag Topper Punch (see photo below).
5. Cut two small pieces of Whisper White card stock for layers for little card on pull tab. Cut one with 2nd largest square stitched framelit, and one with 3rd largest square stitched framelit.
6. Cut two small pieces of Gorgeous Grape card stock for layers for little card on pull tab. Cut one with the largest square stitched framelit and one with the 2nd largest square stitched framelit.
7. Stamp on white square for front and adhere to Gorgeous Grape mat piece. Stamp on white square for inside tiny card and adhere to Gorgeous Grape mat piece.
8. Use tear and tape as shown below on pull tab piece. The larger sentiment piece will be adhered to the small part of the pull tab between the two score lines. The smaller sentiment piece will be adhered to the larger area where the tear and tape was laid on the pull tab.
9. Tie Baker's twin on end of pull tab, and tie linen thread around it.
10. Stamp inside of card, and enjoy!
Remember, you can buy the supplies for this card in my online store. Just click on one of the supply images below! Spend $50.00 before tax and shipping and use the July Hostess code to receive the beautiful Frosted Flower Embellishments. I would love to send you a catalog if you don't have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. Happy stamping!!